As minimal invasive and interventional techniques are developed, the miniaturization of devices has become an inexorable trend of development. Suzhou Jenitek
strives to develop micro manufacturing capabilities to accommodate these requirements.
We mainly manufacture products for interventional and implantable devices that require miniaturization to reach the site, and use our expertise to provide support to
your micro miniature requirements.
Suzhou Jenitek not only manufactures parts and assemblies but also various manufacturing solutions, such as:
Micro Precision Machining Solution:
Micro Molding Solution:
Micro Wire Processing Solution:
Micro Device Assembly Solution:
From components to assemblies, Suzhou Jenitek can offer one-stop manufacturing solutions.
Suzhou Jenitek utilizes a five-phase product development process with clearly defined tasks and deliverables.
· Review the scope of the project, the timeline and costs to develop a precise evaluation report.
· Propose the best-fit solution for both parties.
· Wide range of expertise including project management, quality, operations, engineering, and supply chain.
· Maintain strong communication and provide regular updates throughout the project.
· Following review and analysis, a detailed implementation plan is developed to encompass every stage of the process.
· Maintaining product and process quality which includes:
· Documentation Control
· Quality and Risk Management
· Staff Resources and Training
· Supply Chain Development
· Product Line Development
· Conduct DoE to investigate a range of possible significant input variables.
· Optimize inputs process for achieving stability.
· Install all equipment to perform to exact standards.
· Optimize the line for cost savings and efficiency.
Process Validation and Project Transfer
· Quality control support is a smooth process validation.
· Robust testing and accurate recording is performed to meet industry standard requirements.
Jenitek maintains continuous process improvement and training throughout the entire operation which ensures a prolific and successful project.
Analysis of Stress State of Stainless Steel MicroWire
I. MicroWire Description
Material: 304 stainless steel, with wire diameter of Ф0.05.
II. Test Analysis
The stress at stretching state is as shown in Figure 3-1.
Figure 2-1 Schematic Diagram of Micro Wire (304) Stretching
According to the formula, the tensile stress s=F/S.
Table 2-1 Micro Wire (304)Tensile Test Data
|Maximum Load||3.6N||4.1 N||3.4 N||4.1 N||4.4 N||3.9 N|